Fill Out Rental Application:
Please submit one rental application (per adult), answer all the questions on the form and provide income documentation. All adults (persons 18 years and older) living in the rental unit must complete and sign a separate rental application. Each application must include:
- Income documentation
- Copies of the two most recent paycheck stubs,
- If self-employed, copies of the two most recent years of income tax returns
- Documents supporting recurring income from other sources
- A $30 (per adult), non-refundable rental application fee payable to Atlantis Properties
- Answers to all questions
- Signatures are required in order to process application
- Only completed applications will be processed
Submit Application and Processing Fee:
The completed application can be sent via email, fax or delivered to our office. There is a mail slot allowing you to drop off applications outside normal business hours. You may pay the application fee online through our website or include a check or money order with your application. Checks are to be made payable to Atlantis Properties. To qualify for a unit, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your credit record must currently be satisfactory. If your credit history shows any derogatory credit, we may reject your application.
- Your combined monthly income should be at least three times the monthly rent and must be verifiable.
- You must have satisfactory rental references from at least two prior landlords or for at least the last two years. If you have ever been evicted or sued for any lease violation, we may reject your application.
We will check your credit, income and rental references to confirm that they meet our rental criteria. The processing of an application takes 24-48 hours from when we receive a complete application and processing fee payment. Incomplete applications or missing payment will delay the start of processing.
If your application is approved, you will have 24 hours to come into our office to sign the lease and pay the security deposit. This will hold the unit for your tenancy. Without the signed lease and security deposit we will continue to offer the unit as available.
When you come to sign the lease, bring the security deposit amount in the form of a cashier’s check or money order and photo identification. The first month’s rent will also be due in the form a cashier’s check or money order, and must be paid prior to receiving the keys.
We adhere to all applicable fair housing laws in determining the number of occupants who reside in a unit.
Atlantis Properties is an equal housing opportunity provider.
Did you know you can now submit maintenance requests online?
Please log in to your tenant portal to submit a maintenance request.
Did you know that you can now pay your rent online? It's fast, easy, and secure, so why wait? Below, you'll find some information on how to get started and a few reasons why so many others have already made the switch!
Don't have an account?
It’s easy! Just let us know you want to pay your rent online and we'll email you an account activation link.
Already have an account?
Click the button below to be taken to the Tenant Portal login page.
1. Contact us and let us know you’re interested in paying your rent online.
2. Give us your current email address so we can send you an invitation email.
3. When you get the invitation email (it will come from firstname.lastname@example.org), click on the link in the email to set up your account.
4. Create a secure password and activate your account.
That’s it! Now you can log in anytime, from anywhere and make payments, schedule payments, view your payment history, and more!
Request an Activation Link
Complete the form below and we'll email you the activation link you'll need to set up your account.
Once you’ve signed up, you can:
- View and pay your bills anytime (24/7)
- View and pay your bills from anywhere (any computer with an internet connection)
- Set up an automatic payment
- Sign up for automatic reminder emails
- Review your payment history
Have you ever looked at a calendar and suddenly realized that your rent was due that day? Or worse yet, that it was due a few days ago and that it was now late? With online rent payments, these concerns are a thing of the past. Simply hop on your computer and in just a few minutes, your rent is paid! Or remove all doubt and schedule a payment in advance so your rent is paid automatically. And this is in addition to not having to write checks, address envelopes, or find/buy stamps...
In a world where online financial predators seem more and more common, we understand if you have reservations about entering your bank account information online. But fear not! Your information is password protected and all transactions are both encrypted and securely transmitted.